The ArcLand project is happy to announce that five new associated partners have joined the ArcLand project!
It's our pleasure to welcome:
- The Institute of Methodologies for Environmental Analysis (IMAA) of the Department of Earth and Environment of the Italian National Research Council (CNR) in Potenza (IT)
- The Department of Archaeology and Art History of the Leuven University (BE)
- The School of Computing of the University of Leeds (UK)
- The Department of Archaeology from the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of the University of Zagreb (HR) and
- The Department of Ancient History and Ancient Cultures Research Centre (ACRC) at Macquarie University Sydney (AU)
as new members of our growing network!